msar-riders - Re: [MSAR] UNA - Quick help please...for information

msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Mounted search and rescue

  • From: "Marie Lester" <marie.lester@gmail.com>
  • To: spanishequines@yahoo.com, "Mounted search and rescue" <msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [MSAR] UNA - Quick help please...for information
  • Date: Mon, 22 Dec 2008 14:30:25 -0500

Is this what you are looking for, Karen?
https://lists.ibiblio.org/sympa/arc/msar-riders/

On Mon, Dec 22, 2008 at 2:01 PM, Karen Nesbitt <spanishequines@yahoo.com> wrote:
I guess maybe I did not make my request clear...I am looking for is the PAST threads or postings on the subject on this website, the archives of past articles on hay storage and certified hay etc.  people, the current and right way to travel with your horses and Hay when goign into conservation areas and areas that forbid certain hays to be brought in for fear of transporting foreign weed seeds to other areas.  If I recall, there was something said about after January 1st some posted new rules adn regs apply......

I am at a loss on how to navigate to the archives here.  Sorry!!

What it is is I am trying to go back on prior postings on the subject here.  I know there was some great discussions, just do not know hot to find them!

But I guess any new discussion is good too. Thanks
Karen