msar-riders - [MSAR] David Cook, 55 yo Amsterdam, MO man missing since 11/18/08

msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Mounted search and rescue

  • From: ALLEN SNYDER <allendana1@sbcglobal.net>
  • To: Mounted search and rescue <msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Cc: Chris Crawford <ac1996@kansas.net>, Al Hale <santafearabians@aol.com>
  • Subject: [MSAR] David Cook, 55 yo Amsterdam, MO man missing since 11/18/08
  • Date: Sat, 22 Nov 2008 21:56:24 -0800 (PST)

I did not hear the exact time and location of the search that has been openend up to the community on Monday, but will confirm it.  Channel 5, Fox News for the Kansas City area has more information on 11/22/08.

Mr. Cook was an avid hunter and caretaker of a large farm so the search area is large.  Any riders, groundteam or other helpers I think would be appreciated.  Amsterdam, MO is about an hour from Kansas City and I hope there are other horses there.  I will check with the Bates Cty. Sherriff's office for search party plans.  Dana Snyder

  • [MSAR] David Cook, 55 yo Amsterdam, MO man missing since 11/18/08, ALLEN SNYDER, 11/23/2008