msar-riders - Re: [MSAR] potential new group in southern Ohio

msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Mounted search and rescue

  • From: Una Smith <una.smith@att.net>
  • To: Mounted search and rescue <msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [MSAR] potential new group in southern Ohio
  • Date: Sat, 22 Nov 2008 08:23:54 -0700

Lola Brohard wrote:
>Hello. I'm in Jackson County. We would cover Jackson and the 6 surrounding
>counties if needed.

Hi Lola,

Looking at a map, I see Jackson County OH is in the southern tip of
the state, and the surrounding 6 counties are Ross, Pike, Scioto to
the west and Vinton, Gallia, Lawrence to the east. Do you know Ross
County has an MSAR unit? From their website they seem to be active.
The next closest MSAR unit seems to be the new one in Mason County,
Kentucky.

See http://www.ibiblio.org/msar/units/ for links to their websites.