msar-riders - Re: [MSAR] potential new group in southern Ohio

msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Mounted search and rescue

  • From: "Lola Brohard" <miss.lola.b@gmail.com>
  • To: "Mounted search and rescue" <msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [MSAR] potential new group in southern Ohio
  • Date: Sat, 22 Nov 2008 08:26:02 -0500

Hello. I'm in Jackson County. We would cover Jackson and the 6 surrounding counties if needed.
Lola

On Sat, Nov 22, 2008 at 7:26 AM, Marie Lester <marie.lester@gmail.com> wrote:
I see that you are in the East Fork area, Lola.   Please disregard that previous mail inquiring about where you are located.  Warren County SAR has been  in existence for nearly 20 years. Are you aware of them?