msar-riders - [MSAR] agree with jorene re' hypothetically speaking'

msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Mounted search and rescue

  • From: "David Leadbetter" <dleadbetter1@aapt.net.au>
  • To: "Mounted search and rescue" <msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [MSAR] agree with jorene re' hypothetically speaking'
  • Date: Tue, 11 Nov 2008 17:48:09 +0900

I agree completely with Jorene.If the situation under discussion did happen someone ,in my opinion would be guilty of gross negligence ...incident commander, tem leader?
I out teams are ever split or say someone must return to base we always go in pairs and with a radio.

cheers

Linda

SES MSAR  Wetern Australia

  • [MSAR] agree with jorene re' hypothetically speaking', David Leadbetter, 11/11/2008