msar-riders - [MSAR] Housekeeping, how you can help

msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Mounted search and rescue

  • From: MSAR <msar@ibiblio.org>
  • To: MSAR Riders <MSAR-Riders@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [MSAR] Housekeeping, how you can help
  • Date: Sat, 12 Jul 2008 15:36:30 -0400

Our MSAR units web directory (http://www.ibiblio.org/msar/units/index.html)
requires frequent updating. You can help out by navigating some of its
links and, if you find a bad link, searching the web or calling the unit
to find the current correct link, and e-mailing the correction (old and
new) to me. I do additions and deletions too, although I am very cautious
about deletions. Thanks for helping!

The various MSAR lists hosted on lists.ibiblio.org together now receive
about 10,000 spams per month. You see none of it, and I spend almost
no time dealing with it, thanks to the great people at ibiblio who have
hosted these lists and associated web pages since 2002, at no expense
to any of us.

If you feel inspired to make a financial contribution to ibiblio, here
are the current details. They are hoping to arrange to accept PayPal,
but at this time personal or business checks in USD are the only option.
Send your or your organization's tax-deductible contribution to:

Ibiblio.org
Campus Box 3456
University of North Carolina
Chapel Hill, NC 27599-3456
Re: Donation

Make checks payable to University of North Carolina - Chapel Hill with
a note "for ibiblio.org"

Mounted Search and Rescue
http://www.ibiblio.org/msar/

MSAR-Riders
http://www.ibiblio.org/msar/msar-riders.html

  • [MSAR] Housekeeping, how you can help, MSAR, 07/12/2008