msar-riders - Re: [MSAR] Maps and coordinates

msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Mounted search and rescue

  • From: "Philip & Bonnie Easley" <easleyranch@foothill.net>
  • To: "Mounted search and rescue" <msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [MSAR] Maps and coordinates
  • Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2008 10:39:10 -0800

Spam detection software, running on the system "malecky", has
identified this incoming email as possible spam. The original message
similar future email. If you have any questions, see

Content preview: We use both UTM and Lat and Long depending on what maps are
available. When giving coordinates to other agencies, we generally give
them
the Lat and Long because that seems to be the most universal. Philip Easley
Nevada County Sheriff's Department Search and Rescue Inc... Nevada City,
Ca. ----- Original Message ----- From: Thor Burfine To: 'Mounted search and
rescue' Sent: Tuesday, February 12, 2008 10:17 AM Subject: Re: [MSAR] Maps
and coordinates [...]

Content analysis details: (5.1 points, 5.0 required)

pts rule name description
1.0 EXTRA_MPART_TYPE Header has extraneous Content-type:...type= entry
0.0 T_TVD_FW_GRAPHIC_ID1 BODY: T_TVD_FW_GRAPHIC_ID1
0.0 HTML_MESSAGE BODY: HTML included in message
1.4 SARE_GIF_ATTACH FULL: Email has a inline gif
1.2 PART_CID_STOCK Has a spammy image attachment (by Content-ID)
0.0 PART_CID_STOCK_LESS Has a spammy image attachment (by Content-ID,
more specific)
1.5 MY_CID_AND_ARIAL2 SARE CID and Arial2

The original message was not completely plain text, and may be unsafe to
open with some email clients; in particular, it may contain a virus,
or confirm that your address can receive spam. If you wish to view
it, it may be safer to save it to a file and open it with an editor.