msar-riders - Re: [MSAR] Cowboy style western riding helmet

msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Mounted search and rescue

  • From: "IRVIN LICHTENSTEIN" <ilichten1@verizon.net>
  • To: "'Mounted search and rescue'" <msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [MSAR] Cowboy style western riding helmet
  • Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2007 21:56:15 -0500

Troxel has a helmet with leather overlay and a wider brim. Most sanctioning
bodies at the high school and college level now require or permit helmets as
acceptable attire regardless of discipline. Check out your sanctioning
body's requirements and then have a calm, private conservation with the
school.

Irv Lichtenstein