msar-riders - [MSAR] Cowboy style western riding helmet

msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Mounted search and rescue

  • From: "Casalinova" <ambio@sssnet.com>
  • To: <msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [MSAR] Cowboy style western riding helmet
  • Date: Thu, 5 Apr 2007 16:20:01 -0400

YES! YES! As a 4-H advisor ,I think it would be a GREAT idea to produce a
western style riding helmet.I know that the boys we give lessons to would
much rather wear that then the regular hard hats on the market.There was
just an editorial in the April EQUUS magazine on this very subject.I saw
them once on MSNBC Imas show where they used them at the his Imus ranch.If
you can get them made or find them somwhere they would be a BIG hit.Thank
you. T.C.