msar-riders - Re: [MSAR] Orange jackets

msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Mounted search and rescue

  • From: MSAR <msar@ibiblio.org>
  • To: Mounted search and rescue <msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [MSAR] Orange jackets
  • Date: Tue, 2 Jan 2007 10:28:40 -0500

I second the recommendation to check Cabellas; they do indeed
have a website and offer plenty of blaze orange outerwear for men
and women. Another current possibility is Lands' End: one color
they offer this winter is "flame orange". I would wait for that
color to appear at a discount in their overstocks catalog/website.

You might try this search term on Google:
jacket electric OR fluorescent OR neon OR "high visibility" OR "hi-viz"

A final thought: get high visibility team vests to wear over
winter riding clothes. Those vests would be 3-season wear.

Happy hunting,

Una