msar-riders - Re: [MSAR] Jobs

msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Mounted search and rescue

  • From: Pennbo's <pennbo@verizon.net>
  • To: Mounted search and rescue <msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [MSAR] Jobs
  • Date: Sun, 12 Nov 2006 22:14:49 -0800

The best job is probably retirement! Other than that the best job is the one that pays the bills so that you can afford to do volunteer SAR work! Aside from that teaching (so you have summers and holidays available during the day) or finding a night shift somewhere would probably work. Anyone else have any ideas?

Chris Pennington

What jobs work best for search and rescue. I work at ups and im finding it a little hard to get time off with a few hours of notice on friday or monday. I would like to do a week day sar rather then wait for weekend sars.

Thanks Matthew Aldrich
Washington