msar-riders - [MSAR] (New Jersey) Mounted Police Competition September 23 & 24 2006

msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Mounted search and rescue

  • From: MSAR Maintainer <msar@ibiblio.org>
  • To: MSAR Riders <MSAR-Riders@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [MSAR] (New Jersey) Mounted Police Competition September 23 & 24 2006
  • Date: Fri, 25 Aug 2006 14:38:37 -0400

Below is a press release about this annual event, in New Jersey
this year. For local driving directions and a map see

http://www.morrisparks.net/parks/directions/loantakadir.htm

The most interesting part for MSAR responders probably would be
the obstacle course, a staple of mounted police competitions.
I hope someone here will go to watch and take plenty of photos.