msar-riders - [MSAR] New interest

msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Mounted search and rescue

  • From: "Barbara" <BLACK_TOBIANO@MSN.COM>
  • To: "Mounted search and rescue" <msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [MSAR] New interest
  • Date: Fri, 25 Aug 2006 12:04:11 -0500

Una,
I was contacted by William Herdon at White Mountian Search and Rescue it
seems that new people there are interested in starting a Mounted unit. Can
you e-mail him and give him all the ins- ands outs. I suggested that maybe
someome in your group could go down and talk with them. Wiliam's e-mail is
william@netmdc.com as well as connect him with the MSAR-Riders group. Thanks
Barbara