msar-riders - Re: [MSAR] More helmet info + reflective tape

msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Mounted search and rescue

  • From: ALLEN SNYDER <allendana1@sbcglobal.net>
  • To: Mounted search and rescue <msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [MSAR] More helmet info + reflective tape
  • Date: Thu, 13 Jul 2006 09:41:23 -0700 (PDT)

I can check with Troxel one of the most common manufacturers of inexpensive
riding helmets and see what they say. Thankyou

Mike <revmp777@earthlink.net> wrote: It would really be worth checking. The
glues and solvents in the paints and
adhesives can weaken the helmets and cause them to fail under pressure.

Mike Pici