msar-riders - [MSAR] Terry's scent detection clinic in WA state

msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Mounted search and rescue

  • From: John Neff <neffj@msn.com>
  • To: Mounted search and rescue <msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [MSAR] Terry's scent detection clinic in WA state
  • Date: Fri, 30 Jun 2006 17:20:46 -0400

[Deleted included prior posts and HTML duplicate. -Una]

Hello all

There is a clinic scheduled for NE WA state for July 21-23, 2006. It
will be held in Kettle Falls, WA at Dreamswept Farm. There are plans
for other SAR training to be held from July 18-21 and for further
scent training on a private basis for July 24. We held a training
with Terry last year in the Puget Sound area, but have moved this year.
If you want to bring your own horse that is wonderful, or you can
lease one of our horses for the week or attend as an observer. Please
call Tammy Denault at 509-738-2077 or e-mail tdenault@oz.net. or you
can contact me at 509-738-6119 or neffj@msn.com. Terry has already
scheduled his flight to arrive on the 18 or 19 so he can ride in the
real mountains!!

Come join us for a fun filled week of horses and SAR!!!

Faye

  • [MSAR] Terry's scent detection clinic in WA state, John Neff, 06/30/2006