msar-riders - Re: [MSAR] Riding helmet /WesternHardhat QuestionsNot forHorsebackRiding

msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Mounted search and rescue

  • From: "LAURI STRUVE" <lstruve@msn.com>
  • To: msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [MSAR] Riding helmet /WesternHardhat QuestionsNot forHorsebackRiding
  • Date: Fri, 30 Jun 2006 10:47:53 -0500

David, I would think if you can get the same size snap, you might be able to do it. I'm on my 3rd visor... so don't want to risk experimenting and trying to take one off for you....

Lauri Struve
http://northeastiahoofbeat.blogspot.com/

**With enough will power and duct tape you CAN lead a horse to water AND make him drink!**