msar-riders - Re: [MSAR] Riding helmet / Western Hardhat QuestionsNot forHorsebackRiding

msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Mounted search and rescue

  • From: Pennbo <pennbo@bbv.net>
  • To: Mounted search and rescue <msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [MSAR] Riding helmet / Western Hardhat QuestionsNot forHorsebackRiding
  • Date: Wed, 28 Jun 2006 17:25:48 -0700

These visors look really good. I saw them in person at Equine Affaire and was impressed with the quality and texture/durability. I will be buying one soon. They can help your helmet to look more 'western'.
http://www.helmetshades.com/catalog/items/item81.htm

First I have to decide which new helmet I am going to get. I love my Troxel Dakota but recently have been looking for something not quite so bulky. Anyone have any suggestions?

Chris Pennington
MSAR