msar-riders - Re: [MSAR] Saddles etc.

msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Mounted search and rescue

  • From: "Claudia LaChance" <Claudia@tqc.com>
  • To: "Mounted search and rescue" <msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [MSAR] Saddles etc.
  • Date: Sun, 29 Jan 2006 15:14:22 -0500

I have a treeless Bob Marshall used with 3 point rigging, also a brest plate. I do wear a helmet also as do my kids. I grew up on Harley's and dirt bikes, always wore one then too.

Claudia LaChance

www.horseaddiction.com
http://horselove1.zippyvideos.com

----- Original Message ----- From: "Pennbo" <pennbo@bbv.net>