msar-riders - [MSAR] (MSAR) New List, MSAR-IL

msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Mounted search and rescue

  • From: Karen Nesbitt <spanishequines@yahoo.com>
  • To: msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [MSAR] (MSAR) New List, MSAR-IL
  • Date: Sun, 25 Dec 2005 10:14:47 -0800 (PST)

Responding to:

Message: 4
Date: Sun, 25 Dec 2005 07:39:07 -0700
From: Una Smith <una.smith@att.net>
Subject: [MSAR] New list, MSAR-IL
To: Mounted search and rescue <msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org>

Merry Christmas, MSAR-Riders!

We have a new list, for MSAR folks in Illinois; MSAR folks in
other states who have an interest in Illinois are welcome too.

The MSAR-IL archive currently is private, meaning open only to
subscribers. MSAR-ASTM's archive is private too, by request of
ASTM staff manager Kevin Shanahan, who was concerned about users
downloading late-stage drafts free from the archive rather than
buying a copy of the final, published standard. MSAR-Riders'
archive is public, which helps considerably with recruiting new
readers. People search the web for MSAR-related topics and find
the MSAR-Riders archive; some subsequently decide to subscribe.

-------

Ms Una,

We tried signing on to the new Illinois list with your link above and for
some reason it did not go. Perhaps someone on the new list can contact
us....It could have just been technical difficulties at the time or perhaps
the link was not complete, don't know.

God Bless, Merry Christmas and Happy New Year ya'll!
Let's all have a safe one!

Karen Nesbitt
MSAR Team Sober 24/7
Iroquois County - Illinois