msar-riders - Re: [MSAR] MSAR in Illinois

msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Mounted search and rescue

  • From: Lois Guyon <laguyon2@yahoo.com>
  • To: Mounted search and rescue <msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [MSAR] MSAR in Illinois
  • Date: Sat, 24 Dec 2005 19:49:11 -0800 (PST)

Deby,

Congratulations. You are the first to post on the MSAR-IL list. At this
point there are no items in the archives but your first post should show up
there. I am new at moderating a list and have lots to learn. If we continue
to have problems getting into the archives, I will need to figure out what to
do. Please try again now that your post is here, and this one of mine should
also show up. If there are still problems, let me know.

I hope that this list stimulates communication between MSAR groups in
Illinois and will post a list of the groups I think exist. Hopefully we can
add to this list with the locations of groups I am not aware of, and add some
new groups eventually. I will also share with you some other lists to learn
more about MSAR. First I will need to survive the holiday and then will get
back to you with more information.

Welcome to you and the other new subscribers. Thank you for your interest.

Lois Guyon

Yahoo! Photos
Ring in the New Year with Photo Calendars. Add photos, events, holidays,
whatever.