msar-riders - [MSAR] A big thank you!

msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Mounted search and rescue

  • From: Cindi Rothrock <gottahorse@yahoo.com>
  • To: msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [MSAR] A big thank you!
  • Date: Sun, 4 Dec 2005 12:21:08 -0800 (PST)

A big thank you to all MSAR members who so generously shared SOP's and
other helpful information. Though our team is very new, I see that we have a
wealth of support at our fingertips and only a click of the mouse away.
To those of you who may be hesitant to post, don't be shy. I received
almost immediate responses to my plea for assistance. I've trailridden for
over 30 years and have always found fellow horse riders to be very friendly
and helpful. The MSAR members who participate in this message board are no
exception. They are a valuable source of information and eager to share their
knowledge. Cindi

Yahoo! Personals