msar-riders - Re: [MSAR] State Wide MSAR Training

msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Mounted search and rescue

  • From: Susanna Guizar-Sempelsz <hiflowgrfx@anet.net>
  • To: Mounted search and rescue <msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [MSAR] State Wide MSAR Training
  • Date: Sun, 15 May 2005 20:49:18 -0700

Terry Nowacki wrote:

Here in Minnesota there are about three large weekend training's per year
aimed directly at MSAR/ Sheriff's posses.

Hi Terry:

How many people participate at these events? Are they any vendors there?

--
Susie :)

Susanna Guizar, Graphic Artist
EMT & SAR K -9 Handler

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
SARshop

a division of
Hi-Flow Graphics

"Go Pro. Look Professional."

SARshop is the best source for search and rescue products that can help you and your team look professional, whether you are a ground searcher, K-9 handler, mounted unit or medical personnel. Go Pro.

Ask for our FREE catalog. Be on our mailing list, so we can keep you
posted on our newest products and notify you when our Web store — SARshop.com — is online!

Hi-Flow Graphics
14512 Filmore Street Arleta, CA 91331-5015

(818) 896-1106
Fax: (818) 899-0758

hiflowgrfx@artnet.net