msar-riders - Re: [MSAR] Mule and Mountain Lion

msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Mounted search and rescue

  • From: "Hal Sikes" <halsikes@hotmail.com>
  • To: "Mounted search and rescue" <msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [MSAR] Mule and Mountain Lion
  • Date: Fri, 21 Jan 2005 11:11:18 -0800

Una - not sure where Paul got the photos, but not from me. HOWEVER - Chris
Pennington gave me a heads up that the photos may not be "real" and asked if
I could back track to the source. Snopes.com is also trying to locate the
original photographer to verify the photos and story. Will let you know the
results when it can be "verified" one way or the other.

Am really hoping they are factual - but even if they turn out to be
"doctored", I'm keeping copies. If the kids look up to Spiderman, then I can
have my SUPER MULE!

Hal Sikes