msar-riders - Re: [MSAR] NASAR group

msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Mounted search and rescue

  • From: "Jorene Downs" <Jorene@CEOates.com>
  • To: "Mounted search and rescue" <msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [MSAR] NASAR group
  • Date: Fri, 20 Feb 2004 17:09:25 -0800

From: <pennbo@bbv.net>
> Jorene, what is up with the NASAR group put together to collect our
> opinions? Has anything happened on it? I did subscribe but I haven't
> heard anything from it.

Chris, try going to http://www.smartgroups.com/groups/NASAR-MSAR and look at
the Votes section. There hasn't been any activity since January because I've
been swamped with other responsibilities so the committee has been quiet. If
you didn't get email notification of those Votes, check your personal
settings for that Group to make sure you're set for immediate email instead
of needing to visit online to see what is going on.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Jorene Downs
Tulare Co, CA
SAR, MSAR, Swiftwater Rescue, US&R,