msar-riders - Re: [MSAR] Riding clinic, New Mexico April *26-29*

msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Mounted search and rescue

  • From: Una Smith <una@lanl.gov>
  • To: Mounted search and rescue <msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [MSAR] Riding clinic, New Mexico April *26-29*
  • Date: Mon, 26 Jan 2004 13:47:51 -0700

LMabry-zianet wrote:
>just to clarify - I understand that there are NO accomodations
>for horses at the ESCAPE this year.

Correct; Bonita Park Nazarene Camp and Conference Center has no
accomodations for horses. However, for those who attend the MSAR
clinic, I have arranged boarding for horses during ESCAPE at the
clinic location about 30 minutes away. Also, there must be other
options nearby, considering the proximity of Bonita Park to not
only a horse race track (Ruidoso Downs) and a horse-related museum,
but also the general air of mountain vacation resort in that area.

Stay tuned,

Una Smith
Santa Fe County Sheriff's Posse, in New Mexico