msar-riders - Re: [MSAR] Equine Dependency

msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Mounted search and rescue

  • From: Una Smith <una@lanl.gov>
  • To: Mounted search and rescue <msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [MSAR] Equine Dependency
  • Date: Wed, 14 Jan 2004 08:38:31 -0700

bonnie elster wrote:
>my favorite is waxing the horse trailer!

Guilty here too. Last fall I got started on treating every little
ding and scratch with anti-rust paint (steel trailer), but then it
got too cold to cover the anti-rust paint with finish paint. That
step is at the top of my list for spring maintenance, followed by
a wax job. Maybe I will just take it to a commercial wash and wax
place; no doubt I will have to negotiate a special price.

One item missing from the list is this:

..do you sew more custom clothing for your horse than for yourself?

Una Smith
Santa Fe County Sheriff's Posse