msar-riders - Re: [MSAR] Lets change the tone

msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Mounted search and rescue

  • From: MSAR Maintainer <msar@ibiblio.org>
  • To: Mounted search and rescue <msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [MSAR] Lets change the tone
  • Date: Tue, 21 Oct 2003 10:58:45 -0400

TER wrote:
>I noticed some good members requested to be removed from
>this list. Maybe they were trying to tell us something.

Yes: we are generating too much e-mail. By the way, you
see only unsubscribe requests, not the bounce reports due
to full mailboxes and not the new subscriptions. Only I
see those. Don't worry, MSAR-Riders is not being damaged
in any way by the tone or volume of this debate.

FWIW, Paul Kearney, who is in Australia where our debate of
MSAR standards is irrelevant (or so he thinks, heh), has not
unsubscribed. His subscription is now "no mail", which lets
him read (via the web) and post to MSAR-Riders but without
clogging his mailbox.

Una