msar-riders - [MSAR] Lets change the tone

msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Mounted search and rescue

  • From: "wwfarm" <wwfarm@wiktel.com>
  • To: "Mounted search and rescue" <msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [MSAR] Lets change the tone
  • Date: Mon, 20 Oct 2003 19:55:34 -0700

Hello Everyone
I have been gone for a few days on a horse buying trip into Canada
than to a QH show. Before I left I knew things were getting a little tense
on the list but I was not concerned until I checked my e mails today.
All I can say is WOW! How long is this going to continue?

I would like to say that we have many knowledgeable and very dedicated
people being members of this list. We are lucky to have a place such as
 this list to share ideas.

During about the last four days or so the tone of the exchanges on this list has
 seemed to change. Right about in the middle of the four days I noticed
some good members requested to be removed from this list. Maybe they
 were trying to tell us something.

I believe we are all working for the basically the same thing, some are just
going about it is a different way. So what? May be we should all be a little
less critical of new ideas and just offer constructive improvement suggestions.
After all we can not afford to loose any more good members to this list.
We also need to stay as unified as possiable.

By the way I am also a member of the NASAR MSAR Standards Committee.

TER
Marshall County Minnesota Sheriff Posse