msar-riders - [MSAR] CA SAREX Sept 5-7

msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Mounted search and rescue

  • From: "Jorene Downs" <Jorene@CEOates.com>
  • To: "MSAR-L" <msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [MSAR] CA SAREX Sept 5-7
  • Date: Tue, 2 Sep 2003 21:12:48 -0700

Who is planning to attend the CA SAREX this weekend? http://www.sarex.org/

I'll be there (assuming no call-out) for Friday afternoon classes through Sunday noon. Temps are predicted to be in the 90s, so I'll likely be wearing a polo shirt (blue or green) and a cowboy hat - looking similar to the photos someone snapped of me teaching a class at the 4-H camp on http://www.ceoates.com/sar/photos.html You won't find me at the MSAR classes - I'll be mostly attending the SAR Management track - but look for me at meals, and come introduce yourself!

~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Jorene Downs
Tulare Co, CA
SAR, MSAR, Swiftwater Rescue, US&R,
Technical Rescue, Cave Rescue,
Hasty Team, ICP
www.CEOates.com/sar
Tulare-Kings CERT Program Coordinator
www.tk-cert.org

  • [MSAR] CA SAREX Sept 5-7, Jorene Downs, 09/03/2003