msar-riders - Re: [MSAR] Welcome!

msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Mounted search and rescue

  • From: "Jorene Downs" <Jorene@CEOates.com>
  • To: "Mounted search and rescue" <msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [MSAR] Welcome!
  • Date: Mon, 4 Aug 2003 14:33:32 -0700

I am happy to find out about this site, I am hoping to get information to help make my team stronger. I started my team in 1994, today we are 42 members strong with about 12 of the members being origional members when we first started the team.  I am hoping there are other team leaders and members with suggestions or ideas on how to keep members dedicated and enthused when it comes to some of the repetitive training.
Brenda
Glad to have more MSAR people contributing, since we all learn from each other. You have a good sized team, and likely some good thoughts for successful recruiting to share. Where are you located, Brenda?

You might find some thoughts that interest you in the discussion archives on http://lists.ibiblio.org/pipermail/msar-riders/

~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Jorene Downs
Tulare Co, CA