microid - Re: [Microid] microid scope

microid AT lists.ibiblio.org

  • From: Peter Saint-Andre <stpeter AT jabber.org>
  • To: Fred Stutzman <fred AT metalab.unc.edu>, microid AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Microid] microid scope
  • Date: Fri, 05 Jan 2007 21:54:01 -0700

Fred Stutzman wrote:
On Wed, 3 Jan 2007, Peter Saint-Andre wrote:

So the relevant claim is always that of the nearest containing element in the hierarchy.

Yes - that makes sense. And I mean....we could say that the whole page container could go in html, though I'm sure that would break all sorts of validation. So maybe can position the meta whole page claim as a "middle ground" exception. AFAIK it is really the only exception we need to make.

The results of this thread are now reflected in version 0.3 of the spec:

http://microid.org/microid.html

Peter

--
Peter Saint-Andre