market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Addition to 2017 summary/update

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: karen sutherland <karen AT rootsfarm.info>
  • To: Market Farming <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Addition to 2017 summary/update
  • Date: Mon, 01 Jan 2018 20:51:50 +0000

Oh Mike,

What a nightmare to happen to loved land.  Wish you could get a sizable punitive settlement that will make sprayers think twice before such trespass. Even better, before using at all. But until your land recovers, what happens to your customers?  And how long will you have to wait for a settlement?  Maybe is opportunity for a Caribbean vacation????

All best wishes,

Karen