market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Addition to 2017 summary/update

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Mike Brabo <mdbrabo AT att.net>
  • To: Market Farming <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Addition to 2017 summary/update
  • Date: Mon, 1 Jan 2018 13:18:15 -0600

Thank you Karen for the detailed and hope-filled update.

While our farm was not in the path of a hurricane, our organic/CNG farm was destroyed by a different airborne assault.  Herbicide spray drift blew completely across our farm in late June.

We press onward.

Mike & Carol Brabo
Vesterbrook Farm
Clarksville, MO