market-farming - [Market-farming] Facebook

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Beth Spaugh <lists AT rhomestead.com>
  • To: Market Farming <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Market-farming] Facebook
  • Date: Wed, 6 Apr 2016 15:59:53 -0400

Let's keep this alive, but, here are Facebook groups i participate in. It does become a huge time sink because folks are more likely to make little comments. The photos are great, but it takes much less time to skim the email list.

Farmer's Market Vendors

Market Gardening Success Group

Four Season Farming and Winter Production

CSA Farmer Discussion

The following three have much less overlap with the listserv, and are good, though the Flower one is VERY active and time consuming.

Flower Farmers

Cultivating Tractors

Slow Tools Group