market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] now Garlic shipping

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: GarlicGrower <garlicgrower AT green-logic.com>
  • To: 'Market Farming' <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] now Garlic shipping
  • Date: Fri, 10 Apr 2015 17:50:36 -0400

Hi, Rivka!

It’s easy enough to fold the bubble wrap so that it makes a little air tube here and there around the braid.  Then you put the covered braid in the box and lightly stuff more bubble wrap around it.  It doesn’t need a lot of air – just a bit here and there.  You use the tape more to keep the folded bubble wrap in place, rather than to “tack every bit down.”

I’d send doing Priority Mail, rather than say, Parcel Post, so that it gets there faster.  Tell the buyer to take it out of the box and bubble wrap when they get it or at least loosen the bubble wrap so that there is some air to the braid.

Dorene

Dorene Pasekoff

Hill Creek Farm

75 Creamery Road