market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Bulk items for selling produce at a market

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: GarlicGrower <garlicgrower AT green-logic.com>
  • To: 'Market Farming' <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Bulk items for selling produce at a market
  • Date: Thu, 9 Apr 2015 09:10:24 -0400

Hi, Folks!

Thanks for all the great responses – I’m going to do some surfing to get what I need.

Not sure if there’s a produce auction near me – will do some more surfing to find out. Nolt’s is an hour away according to Google Maps, but the catalog says they want 2-3 week lead time and I’m hoping the asparagus starts coming up before that.

It’s supposed to rain today and tomorrow, so should be able to surf and make phone calls and get things nailed down.

Thanks so much, everyone!

Dorene

Dorene Pasekoff

Hill Creek Farm