market-farming - [Market-farming] Sustainable Agriculture Tool Lending Library

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: charles gassiott <cegtt AT yahoo.com>
  • To: market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Market-farming] Sustainable Agriculture Tool Lending Library
  • Date: Thu, 25 Apr 2013 10:19:22 -0700 (PDT)

Hello,

I am no longer farming, but I have a farm fully of tools and equipment. I am
interested in starting a  Sustainable Agriculture Tool Lending Library. 30
years ago when I started with a hoe and a tiller it would have been nice to
have access to other hand and tractor equipment. Does anyone have experience
with such a program or know of any such places I can write to?

Chuck near Austin, Texas