market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Rain Gear for Field Work

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Richard Moyer <ramoyer AT gmail.com>
  • To: market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Rain Gear for Field Work
  • Date: Thu, 4 Apr 2013 15:37:18 -0400

When considering the switch to farming full time, I attended AG Conferences and asked about best practices.  David Stern, Rose Hill Farm, NY (Garlic and other), spoke about the importance of paying for high quality rain gear. Said he should have made that investment many years before, would have made portions of his farming career much more enjoyable.

Richard Moyer
Whose primary rain gear is a $5K high tunnel, covering but a fraction of my fields!

   3. rain gear for field work (Kakerby)
   4. Re: rain gear for field work (Mike Brabo)