market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] making a hole marke

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Two Onion Farm <farmer AT twoonionfarm.com>
  • To: market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] making a hole marke
  • Date: Thu, 04 Apr 2013 12:47:16 -0500

In my experience there is also always additional drag or slippage. If you compute the distance using John's method and base the positioning of the points on the outer circumference (a circle at the tips of the points) the actual spacing in the field between the holes always comes out a little greater than it should be.