market-farming - [Market-farming] Home and farm insurance recommendations?

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Richard Moyer <ramoyer AT gmail.com>
  • To: market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Market-farming] Home and farm insurance recommendations?
  • Date: Fri, 1 Feb 2013 14:59:07 -0500

I realize we've covered insurance here before, and I'll check list archives.
But we are shopping anew, and curious if anything new to think about, new companies/policy types to consider.
Home, farm, and liability at farmers markets, limited restaurant and private sales.

Thanks,
Richard Moyer, SW VA
Out to boil down more maple syrup