market-farming - [Market-farming] propane instead of acetylene

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Scott Breneman <sbreneman AT yourgoodwill.org>
  • To: "'market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org'" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Market-farming] propane instead of acetylene
  • Date: Wed, 19 Sep 2012 16:56:25 +0000

I'm looking at cutting and heating torches for the farm shop. Sounds like
propane with oxygen works well, just not widely known, and propane can be
gotten anywhere. Any experience with this?

Scott

Scott Breneman
Farm Manager

Goodwilll at Homefields Farm
PO Box 38
150 Letort Rd
Millersville, PA 17551
http://www.yourgoodwill.org/farm
P: 717-871-3110

Check out our Farm Blog: www.goodwillathomefieldsfarm.blogspot.com

www.yourgoodwill.org

Our mission is to support persons with disabilities and other barriers to
independence in achieving their fullest potential as workers and as members
of the broader community.

This email is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which
it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged, confidential,
and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. Any use, dissemination, or
reproduction by unauthorized persons is absolutely prohibited. If you have
received this communication in error, please notify us immediately at the
email address above.