market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] sources for supplies: specifically plastic mulch, row cover, drip irrigation

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Richard Robinson <rrobinson AT nasw.org>
  • To: Market Farming <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] sources for supplies: specifically plastic mulch, row cover, drip irrigation
  • Date: Sun, 16 Sep 2012 18:13:35 -0400

Phoenix Organics often has the best price on row cover. Dripworks has the best customer service for drip irrigation, and close to if not the best prices. Make your own hoops from EMT from the home goods store, either using a hoop bender from Johnnnys or elsewhere, or bending your own with an EMT bender from the electrical supply aisle. Nolts often has the best price on virtually anything they sell.

 Richard Robinson
 www.nasw.org/users/rrobinson/
 Hopestill Farm
 www.hopestill.com