market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] sources for supplies: specifically plastic mulch, row cover, drip irrigation

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Clark Furlong <clark AT crookedcarrot.com>
  • To: Market Farming <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] sources for supplies: specifically plastic mulch, row cover, drip irrigation
  • Date: Sun, 16 Sep 2012 14:35:17 -0700

Hi Amy,

I like:
  • Peaceful Farm Supply for row cover
  • Dripworks or Peaceful Valley for drip supplies
Clark Furlong
Crooked Carrot Farm
San Tan Valley, AZ

On Sun, Sep 16, 2012 at 1:41 PM, Amy Crowell <crowellamy AT hotmail.com> wrote:

Hi all,
I've been a member of this list for years and am finally starting up a small operation of my own (after working on farms and in the landscaping business for many years.) I am in Central Texas and am wondering about the best, most affordable places to order certain supplies with minimal shipping costs. Specifically, I will be ordering:
black plastic mulch
row cover + hoops
drip tubing, t-tape + irrigation system for 1 acre

Hearing about the companies you use for these products (and why) would be immensely helpful to me as I know many of you have already done the work and research to find the best products and prices. Thanks so much for helping out a new farmer!

-Amy
Blue Bramble Farm
Wimberley, Texas