market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Plow or plough

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "MAsteveINE" <MAsteveINE AT 207me.com>
  • To: "Market Farming" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Plow or plough
  • Date: Mon, 20 Aug 2012 06:34:23 -0400

Sir, I had not read your previous post before sending mine, but if anything in it offended you

I am certainly sorry for it. I too am an over 70, and try to reserve my BS for the management here

which will not scrap this horrible format in favor of one that has photo and data files and a usefull

archive.

I hope you enjoy your week.

MAsteveINE