market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Plow or plough

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: charlie taplin <vthick43 AT gmail.com>
  • To: Market Farming <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Plow or plough
  • Date: Sun, 19 Aug 2012 21:42:34 -0400

I wanted to show a picture of a 100 yr. old potato digger that you can still find
in VT and thought they might have them somewere else. You don't need a hoe
because it gets them all. I have seen them sell for $200- 600. I don't have some
fancy website, I'm just a 70 yr. old farmer who doesn't need BS from this list,
I get enough everyday. I hope you all enjoy your day.