market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Voles

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: <sunnfarm AT netscape.com>
  • To: "Market Farming" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Voles
  • Date: Mon, 2 Apr 2012 07:11:12 -0700

I can not begin to tell you the losses I have had from voles. The more expensive the seed gets the more it hurts.
Victor traps with peanut butter bait is the best solution. Keep the traps covered so the birds don't find them
first. Personally I think cats are disgusting animals. The last thing you want is to allow them in the greenhouse
peeing over greens you expect your customers to eat... Bob.

Netscape.  Just the Net You Need.