market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Voles

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Vern and Amy <vaspencer AT sisna.com>
  • To: market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Voles
  • Date: Sat, 31 Mar 2012 04:35:35 -0700

Hi Roy,
We don't have many voles, but we have pocket gophers, which can be devastating. We had one or two cats pretty much clean up 5 acres and they have been seen hunting another 5 acres. That may be cleaned up now too. Our local exterminator-for-hire swears by his own cats. Just don't feed them too much. You may not want them in your greenhouse, though.

Vern