market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Tobacco Setter for Peppers?

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: <sunnfarm AT netscape.com>
  • To: "Market Farming" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Tobacco Setter for Peppers?
  • Date: Tue, 20 Dec 2011 16:21:55 -0800

I own a Powell transplanter like the one you want to buy. I bought mine new back in the 70's. I seldom used it and its still in like new condition. Yes it plants peppers grown in peat pots or 2" cells very well. Actually I found it much easier to manually drop the plants into the opener rather than use the sheet metal discs and setters. Mine has the 3pt hitch option... Bob.