market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] sobering but possibly stereotypical article?

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: <clearviewfarm AT bluefrog.com>
  • To: "Market Farming" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] sobering but possibly stereotypical article?
  • Date: Mon, 21 Nov 2011 07:52:49 -0800

In my opinion, in my experience, and in a nutshell, the sooner you let them know you are interested in a transition in ownership, the better.  The worst they can do is laugh at you, although I rather doubt that they would do that.  The more time you have to plan and implement, the better.

Kurt Forman
Clearview Farm
Palmyra, NY 14522