market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] sobering but possibly stereotypical article?

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Don Lareau" <dlareau AT tds.net>
  • To: "'Market Farming'" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] sobering but possibly stereotypical article?
  • Date: Mon, 21 Nov 2011 07:36:13 -0700

http://www.farmtransition.org/netwpart.html

There are a lot of “farm links” out there and each has a lot of information about a variety of ways for retiring and aspiring farmers to make deals and transition farms.  Although there is not one in Iowa there are several from neighboring states.  Do not be afraid to look at states far away too as there may be really good info.  California Farm link has been operating for many years so may be a good option.  Good Luck.

Don

Zephyros Farm and Garden

Daphne Yannakakis and Don Lareau

11466 3725 Rd.